Advanced Startup Manager v.126.96.36.1993
Autorun management has never been so easy! In just a few clicks, you can put any program, file, folder, or Internet connection on a special list, and then it will start automatically whenever you log into your system. Advanced Startup Manager's user-friendly interface, its full support of drag & drop, fast operation, and reliability make it your unfailing helper.
You might be a casual PC user who doesn’t want to get into the intricacies but just would like to have some favorite applications being launched automatically, or to get rid of those nagging windows that pop up on the screen, while you don’t even know what they are for. It’s very easy to fix such a problem — drag the shortcut of such an application and drop it onto the Advanced Startup Manager window, then choose the type of autorun and click on the Apply button. That’s it!
Or you might be a system administrator who badly needs a handy autorun manager. Enjoy using Advanced Startup Manager — probably it’s what you’ve been looking for! This utility lets you create and configure network connections and manage major autorun sections in the Registry quickly and easily. It supports user profiles as well, which is a plus for experienced users. Besides, you get this professionally built piece of software not only for free, but even WITHOUT any ads, banners, spyware, or malware, so you can be pretty sure that your data is not compromised.
Fully compatible with Windows XP, Vista, and 7
- Extremely user-friendly and suitable both for novices and for professionals
- Lets you manage the Registry’s autorun section (create, delete, or stop)
- Lets you manage autorunning network connections (create, delete, or stop)
- Lets you see the selected item's status (running, stopped)
- Lets you launch the selected item right from the Advanced Startup Manager window
- Displays inactive/nonexistent autorun items, so that you can safely remove them from the Registry
- Supports user profiles
- Supports skins
- Comes with English, Italian, and Russian language packs
CPU with a clock frequency of 400 MHz or higher
256 MB of RAM
25 MB of free disk space
Windows XP SP1 (x86/x64) or better